Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year!

I hate when I get this far behind on my blogging. We've had some technical difficulties with our wireless over the last few weeks. It's been super frustrating to try to load pictures and have the internet cut out just when I'm sure it's about to be done with the upload or as I've been trying to search for kitchen accessories and have the internet cut out just as the perfect utensil bar rack is about to reveal itself. Anyway, it's all better now.

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Belated New Year! We had a great time ringing in 2011 complete with honkers and blowers and sparkling cider. The best part was we were still in bed by 10 pm. Having east coast roots makes a 10 p.m. New Year justifiable doesn't it?

Harrison was a big fan of the cider!Now what to do about all the stuff I missed posting in 2010. Do I ignore it and move on with 2011? Do I post it and put 2011 stuff on hold? I thought about re-instituting Flashback Friday but I'm not sure I want to drag 2010 out for the next three months. Ideas anyone?

1 comment:

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

a little bit of this and a little bit of 'oh yeah, I forgot about that great weekend'.......I'd still blog about the important stuff and sprinkle it with 2011.....I may be doing the same thing!