Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Good Times - February

I'm horribly behind on this here blog. Rather than ignore the past as I've done before I'm going to make an attempt to catch up on the highlights of our family life.

February is now a blur but I do remember celebrating Chinese New Year. Harrison enjoyed the fluff in our fluff and peanut butter 'year of the rabbit' pitas.

Basketball season ended. Trophies were awarded! Hooray!

Valentine's Day was celebrated. The girls attended a special party at a local play place.
They had a runway and tons of dress-up clothes.

Mark and I went on a Valentine's Day date.
The temperatures started warming allowing us to get outside a little more.
I unpacked our china for the first time since Jan. 2008. The boxes made fun chairs.
We had to have our well pulled up and the pump replaced.
We hit the zoo on one of those warmer days.
Look how cute these toddler snow leopards are.
A final outing to the botanical garden.

No comments: