Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Where did October go?

It seems time is slipping through my fingers these days. I have good intentions and a mighty long list of things to do. Each day my multitasking and prioritization skills are put to the test in new ways. I'm proud to say that I've put our family first. Sorry blog, thank you notes, birth announcements, email, bathrooms, etc.

And so, before I totally lose track of things, I thought I'd offer a teaser of events that have kept me away for the last month. My intention is to elaborate on each event but that could take another month. For now, enjoy!

Event #1: Catherine & Chloe turned 5!
Event #2: We welcomed Baby Harrison into our family. This is the last shot of me pregnant. I was 38.5 weeks.
Harrison was born on October 12.
We were released from the hospital exactly 24 hours later and came home to a wonderful celebration for our littlest guy.
Event #3: Chloe lost her first tooth.
Event #4: I had a birthday! Bad picture, good birthday.
Event #5: We had a snowstorm. It was short-lived but the kids (and Daddy) had fun.
Event #6: Halloween! Trick-or-treat!
Event #7: Family outings
Until I can scrape together another half-hour...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations on harrison and celebrations!

your cup truly runneth o'er. isn't life wonderful?

Tomasz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tomasz said...

I like to watch your family growing and celebrating everyday life :)

So now boys and girls are fifty-fifty :D

Congratulations from Poland! :D

Autumn said...

Yeah...I would say that qualifies as a busy month! I am VERY eager to see your new little one in person, but as you know, the days just FLY by. I will get over to see you soon I hope. Miss you. :)