Friday, November 27, 2009

So much to be thankful for

I asked the kids the other day what they were thankful for. Madelyn took it to be a homework assignment and got to work making her own list and one for everyone else in the family.

Do you know what I'm thankful for as I face a day of door busters, house cleaning, Christmas decorations and family visits?
Having my blog entry prepared by my sweet Madelyn.

Madelyn is thankful for:
1. My family because I love them and I always want to spend time with them.
2. Going to school because I love to learn new things.
3. The holidays because they are a lot of fun.
4. God because we would not live without him.
5. Our home so we do not have to live in the woods like the Boxcar Children.
6. Animals because I love animals.
7. The world because we would never live without the Earth.
8. Babies because we all started as one.

Chloe is thankful for:
1. My family
2. Mother Earth
3. Dresses

Catherine is thankful for:
1. My family
2. Toys
3. Our house

Seth is thankful for:
1. Thanksgiving Parade
2. Beeps!
3. Mommy

Sam is thankful for:
1. Duckies
2. Rabbits
3. Daddy

Harrison is thankful for:
1. My family
2. Sleep
3. Warm arms to hold me

We hope everyone had a bountiful Thanksgiving! We certainly enjoyed spending a quiet day with our little blessings!

No comments: