Sunday, January 25, 2009

Daddy dance party

I came home from grocery shopping this morning to find our brood parading around the coffee table, singing and dancing as loud as they could to a Disney favorites CD Mark made. I think they looped the table for a half-hour, long enough for a video and photo session.

This is not the first dance party Daddy has organized. One of his favorite things to do is crank the music when I'm out. We have video of Catherine and Chloe as two-year-olds spinning themselves silly to George Michael. Mark is such a fun, creative dad! I'm lucky to have him as my partner in this awesome parenting adventure.

2 comments:

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

Fun stuff!

Anonymous said...

Must be Lowe trait - the great dad thing. Nate is the same way. I would say we are pretty lucky girls.