Sunday, January 25, 2009

The one, the only....

CHLOE!

Chloe is our 'just-so' child. She likes to eat off of the red plate and drink from the Red Robin cup. She likes to wear dresses with tights and if I say no, she won't get out of her pajamas. She tells me how she wants her hair every day and will practice any new skill until she's perfected it.

So, it should not surprise me that she insists on being the dealer and stacking the deck when playing UNO. Check out this hand...
Pretty good, huh? I got a similar hand. I tried to teach her what a bad idea stacking the deck is by going out on my first turn. She said, "Moooommmmm!" and started to cry. So I took them all back, amended the rules and played out the game. Sheesh, I'm such a pushover!

Another one of Chloe's favorite things is dressing up. Lately, she's taken to accessorizing. Check out these earrings...
That's right, barrettes. Clever, huh? The barrettes make indentations in her ears. She'll be well prepared for a life of control top pantyhose and high heels.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

She's a smartie. You better watch out and stay at least one step ahead of her!

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

Those earrings crack me up! How innovative....tothink she is the offspring of an engineer, how fitting!