Monday, May 25, 2009

Heart beep

Catherine came in from playing in the backyard last week and told me her heart was really 'beeping'. I thought that an apt title for this post. I had an appointment with my midwife last Monday and got to hear our baby's heart beep for the second time. Then, Nana (also a midwife) brought her doppler during their weekend visit and we got to hear it again. That fast paced swishing never gets old.



Our 20-week ultrasound is scheduled for June 10. The dilemma...to find out or not to find out?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cute - Isaiah calls it the same thing. When he has been playing hard he wants me to feel his "beeping" heart.

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

But of course you have to find out. It'll make me crazy if you don't....cuz it is about what I want....right?

Autumn said...

I vote for finding out. :) Any feelings about which it might be? I have been wanting to take a video of our kids listening to the heart 'beeps' of the twins. I am rapidly running out of time, and now that I have seen your cute video I REALLY need to do it. :)