Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Feelin' the love

I am such a lucky girl! I was honored with a baby shower for #6 this past Saturday. An afternoon with my favorite ladies, a couple hours away from the kids and yummy food. What a treat!

The kids get excited when Mom dresses up. It doesn't happen often. They sent me out the door with, "I hope you get lots of presents!"My dear friend Casey was the hostess for the shower. Everything was perfect from the flowers to the food and especially the company.We played some fun games. The challenge with our group is to find new ones. Our original playgroup that started when Madelyn was 6 months old has swollen from 4 mommies with 5 combined children to 8 mommies with 26 children total. (That doesn't even count my two 'friends with 5' who attended.) There have been a lot of baby showers in between as you can imagine.

Then we did presents. It's always so fun to revisit all those 'little' things we'll soon be needing.Thank you ladies! No matter whether we see each other weekly or monthly, I always know that I will have a great time catching up with you and watching our children play. What a blessing friends like you are!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is so great!

You do look fantastic, too, by the way. Everyone needs a little showering once in a while (especially someone having their SIXTH)!!