Sunday, March 21, 2010

A lesson in love

Twelve years ago Mark and I stood before our God, our families and our friends and became husband and wife. We were young and so full of hopes and dreams.

Together, we've faced overwhelming joy and heartrending disappointments. We've shared smiles and tears. We've been praised and humbled. We've been blessed beyond measure and challenged more than we knew possible. We've made choices, both good and bad. We've learned a lot!

Marriage is a verb. It requires action daily. It is a complex web of cause and effect.

Mark, thank you for sharing your life with me. Thank you for loving me on my good days and bad. Thank you for making our marriage a priority. I love you!

1 comment:

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

Happy Annniversary you two!! You've come along way baby...and made a lot of babies too. geez, it's a good thing we're good friends or else you might think I am some total weirdo by that comment!! Hopeto see you SOON!!