Thursday, September 30, 2010

I wish I had a bigger plate

There are so many things to do during the week around here. It's overwhelming really. My attitude fluctuates between wide-eyed excitement at all the opportunity and frustration at all that goes undone.

Maybe I could learn to balance more than one 'plate'...

EDINBURGH, UNITED KINGDOM - AUGUST 06:  Girls spin plates during a performance at the Chinese State Circus on August 6, 2008 in Edinburgh, Scotland. A 2000 year old tradition of circus demonstrations by the Wu-Shu flying warriors and other traditional Chinese acts will be on display from August 5 - August 25 during the Edinburgh Fringe Festival  (Photo by Jeff J Mitchell/Getty Images)

1 comment:

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

maybe we should go take a plate balancing class together?! You do have a lot on yours......and I sympathize with the ever changing mood that goes with it! I am right there with you!!