Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good Times-January

January started with Harrison being introduced to his toys. He amazed us when he grabbed them right up.
Sleepy Saturday. Mark loves to catch my 'cat naps' with the boys.
Catherine made apple streusel muffins for everyone one morning. Thanks cousins for the kit!
Three-months-old and all smiles.
Sweet sibling time!
My two singletons
I love this picture! Look how much fun they're having.
When Catherine gets a cold her eyes swell mostly shut. Poor girl! But she still demanded her turn with baby brother.
I'm not sure why blogspot turned this one on its side. I like it better as a horizontal picture. Everyone, tilt your head to the right.Our three-month-old cutie!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your kids are tooooooo cute!

Autumn said...

Great family pictures. I am glad to see that Mark picks up the camera to capture some of YOUR time with the kids. Loved seeing how much Harrison has grown. Aren't these younger ones lucky to have SO many siblings who love them?