Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Chiming in

Yesterday was our second to last Crafty Kid Tuesday before school starts. We decided on wind chimes. Don't ask why. It's not spring, although it is often breezy in the afternoon. The kit came with three butterfly chimes but only one brush. That means, you guessed it, sharing! The girls were actually fine with sharing. It was their two little brothers who had a hard time not being allowed to touch anything. And their mommy who got frustrated with their naturally curious two-year-old brothers. Fortunately, after Catherine bore my frustration she took her brothers to the playroom to 'make dinner'. With them out of the way, it was much easier to get the work done.

Chloe was very proud of her symmetrical paint design.
Seth loves to watch big sisters work. He likes to work with them better but resigned himself to watching yesterday.
All done! Phew! It looked lighter outside when I took the picture but take my word for it, the wind chimes are colorful not to mention beautiful.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you, I rarely ever check this website, haven't had time this summer. I've had a babysitting job all summer that has taken up a lot of my time.

I was just reading your blog, and your kid's are gorgeous. I can't believe you have two sets of twins! I bet they can be a handful at times. Then again, you did teach 20+ kids in the classroom.

Do you still teach? Or are you a stay at home mom?

Let me know if you ever need a babysitter, I'd be happy to watch them if you ever needed it.

- Chelsea.