Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Sisters!

Six years ago I was watching the hot air balloons drift by my hospital window. I was anxiously awaiting the return of my twin girls from their first bath. The morning had been a blur. My labor was short, only two hours. In spite of my efforts to communicate its imminence, their birth came as a surprise to the entire hospital staff. Things were done, things were said. But in the end, two big, beautiful, healthy girls joined our family.

In what seems like the blink of an eye, our sweet girls are six-years-old. They are thriving and bright. They are gaining independence. They are learning to balance being a twin and an individual. We are encouraging them to seek out their own interests and try new things. Starting school has been a major change in their life, a welcome one.

We look forward to seeing what your seventh year of life brings, sweet girls. We love you!

1 comment:

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

Happy Birthday Catherine and Chloe!!