Thursday, June 11, 2009

The verdict is in!

We all paraded to the doctor's office yesterday to meet our new baby. The girls were very attentive as the ultrasound tech navigated her way through all the labeling and measuring of Baby #6. After all was documented, she turned to Madelyn and said, "How do you feel about another little brother?" Yes, we will welcome a new little man in October. When Mark asked the girls why they wanted a brother, they answered "because everyone needs a dance partner!"

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I KNEW IT! Perfect symmetry! :) Do you need your clothes back? I can't remember exactly what belonged to you, but I can send back as much as I can gather up. I'm so grateful that you sent that huge box of clothes for us!

And, since you didn't ask, I will just say I think his name should start with an M, just to keep things balanced. :)

Heather D-L said...

I am so touched by the girls' comment--it brought tears to my eyes. It is soooo sweet. Just proof how sweet your family is. ;)